Kradam's Lair of Glitter (and Kris facepalming)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kradam's Lair of Glitter (and Kris facepalming)

Post by Glampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 am

-laughs-
-gets up and kneels-
-unclasps the armor shoulder-pad-
-tosses it to the side-
-rolls his shoulders back twice, letting the suit jacket fall back-
-slides it off smoothly, dropping it to the floor-

-smirks at Kris-
Don't tell me you're just gonna lie there and watch.
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 am

Maybe I will.
-leans back on his elbows, watching Adam with a smirk on his face-
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:13 am

-sighs a little dramatically-

You're still a bitch.

-closes his eyes, running both hands through his hair, leaning his body back-
-lets one hand loosen his tie, the other, drifting slightly downwards, unbuttoning his vest-

-looks completely content, biting his lip, moaning slightly as he touches himself-
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 am

Fuck.
-sits up instantly, kneeling too and facing Adam-
-crushes his mouth to Adam's, unbuttoning his vest and throwing it across the room-
-kisses Adam more hungrily, rips the chainmail and throws that across the room too-
What the heck, how do you even still have clothes under that?
-unbuttons the polo undershirt-
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 am

-smirks into the kiss, stretches arms out to let the shirt slide off easily-
-licks his lower lip-

You were the one who wanted to see me all dressed up.
Got your wish?
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am

Oh, I got my wish.
I just didn't wish for it to take so long to take off.

-kisses down Adam's neck-
-mumbling against it-
Your pants look harder to take off though.
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 am

-smirks-
You can always tear it off, baby.

You're badass, aren't you?
-bats eyelashes-
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am

-growls a little, hands gripping Adam's waist-
I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.
-rips Adam's jeans, right down middle the crotch area, jeans fall apart-
-smiles smugly against Adam's neck-
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 am

-laughs-
Cassidy'll kill you.

-pushes him back down on the bed, fully naked himself-

Why aren't you undressed?
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 am

-fake pouts, looking up at Adam-
Because you aren't undressing me?
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 am

-hovers over him, mouth brushing his but not pressing against them-
Probably because I have more respect for your clothes?
This tux is really nice. Good material.

-smiles teasingly, eyes twinkling-
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Vampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 am

And I agree, but can we talk about the clothes later?
-breathlessly, mouth right next to Adam's ear-
Please?
Pocket Vampire
Prefect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 am

-feels the whisper go straight down his spine-
-murmurs-
Can never resist you.

-tucks his face into his neck, sucking at the skin as he unbuttons his inner shirt, working down his chest-
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 am

*FAST FORWARD TO AFTERSEX*

Adam: *is adam* *is asleep after honeymoon sex*

Kris: -kris mode- -eyes flutter open, waking up- -sees Adam next to him- -smiles and watches him for a little bit- -pokes his cheek gently- -softly- Hey. I've got a surprise for you.

Adam: -frowns, tucking himself further in the pillow- Hmm.

Kris: -still speaking softly- You don't want to know what it is? I prepared so muuuch...

Adam: -blinks sleepily, murmuring into the cushions- Whaa--?

Kris: Okay, clue. -purses lips in thought for a couple seconds- Um... You're probably gonna end up laughing at me.

Adam: -rubs eyes, turning over on his back- -mumbles- 'M not gonna laugh atchu.

Kris: -laughs- Yes, you are. Got any guesses?

Adam: -opens eyes, pointing at him- I've seen you naked. Don't think you can get any more embarrassed than that.

Kris: -groans, buries face in pillows- Okay, here's a new rule: we're not allowed to talk about me naked. Ever.

Adam: -lifts the sheets, snickers- You're naked right now. I can see Mr. Good Morning. -leans down to kiss the tip and laughs-

Kris: -grabs the entire blanket and wraps it around himself tightly, laughing- Oh my gosh, quit it. Go away. Go to your side of the bed.

Adam: -throws arm around his waist and nuzzles into his chest- You don't really mean that.

Kris: -laughs- I don't. Anyway, another clue: um, I will look stupid.

Adam: -hums- Your face is stupid. -looks up, quickly adding- But I love it anyway!

Kris: -laughs- Thanks, Adam. You're not making any guesses!

Adam: -yawns- Too early for guessing. Um. Does it involve dressing up?

Kris: -pauses to think- Well, it does on my part.

Adam: -thumps on his shoulder lightly, yawning again- Good. Too lazy right now. When's it happening?

Kris: Later today. Or something. Maybe I'm just saying that to throw you off.

Adam: -whines, pinching his skin slightly- -turns over- Lemme know when you're done being a tease.

Kris: Well, you wouldn't want to ruin a surprise, would you? -laughs- -taps Adam's shoulder gently- Turn back around and face me?

Adam: -smiles into a pillow- Do I get a kiss?

Kris: -smiles, moves nearer Adam so he can rest his chin on Adam's shoulder- -jokingly- Would you like some fries with that?

Adam: -tilts head slightly- With blood as ketchup? Suuure.

Kris: -grins, leans down and kisses Adam-

Adam: -licks slightly along his lower lip- You gonna tell me, or I'mma have to search your brain?

Kris: -grins- Well, you'll be ruining your own surprise.

Adam: -kisses his grin- 'M not good with surprises. The wait slaughters me.

Kris: But we sort of can't die, so I guess you'll have to stand the wait then. -smiles at him innocently-

Adam: Yes I can. We're in Italy. The Volturi's just around the corner. -muffled laugh-

Kris: -makes a face- What the heck's that?

Adam: -flicks his forehead- Dummy, I gave you New Moon so you can read it, not use it to stand on and reach things.

Kris: -rolls eyes- Fine. I'll read it when we get back home, okay?

Adam: Yeah. You should. In it, they prevent Edward from being sparkly, and we just can't have that.

Kris: -excitedly- Isn't New Moon the book with werewolves in it?

Adam: -pouts- You're not, like, gonna dump me for a werewolf, are you?

Kris: Maybe I will if you don't get out of bed right now so we can get your surprise over with.

Adam: -grumbles- Mean. -throws sheets off and gets up, walking to the bathroom naked- You joining me?

Kris: -beaming- Yes please! -gets off the bed with the sheets still wrapped tightly around him-

Adam: -laughs- -tugs at the sheets so they come loose- -comes over and hugs him-

Kris: -pins Adam to the wall and kisses him deeply- -into the kiss, gruffly- If we're gonna hug with no close on, might as well kiss, right? -grins-

Adam: -moans softly- 'M not complaining. -catches his mouth again- Not every day I let you top... -smirks-

Kris: -rolls eyes- Duh. I'm still stronger than you. You just have to go with it.

Adam: -leans forehead on his- That is seriously unfair. Christian's just as old as Marius!

Kris: -smiles- You'll get used to it.

Adam: -moves slightly, noticing Kris' hold not budging- -wrinkles nose- I seriously doubt that, baby.

Kris: -notices Adam trying to move, quickly lets go of him- Oh, sorry! I didn't know I was holding so tightly!

Adam: Meh. -grabs him, throws him over his shoulder- -goes into the bathroom, dumping him on the toilet seat- -tests the heater- Hot or cold?

Kris: -drums fingers on the side of the toilet, thinking- How about warm?

Adam: -steps into the shower- -turns it on- -really hot- OW OW OW TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!

Kris: -jumps up from the toilet, pulls Adam out of the shower- OH MY GOSH, WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TURN THE KNOBS AT THE SAME TIME!

Adam: I DID!!! Owwwww... I turn red easily. -looks down- And that did wonders for Happy Birthday. -pouts-

Kris: -with flaily arms- Adam, we are going to BURN. WE ARE GOING TO BURN. I'M NOT TURNING THAT OFF, IT'S TOO HOT.

Adam: You're wasting water!

Kris: I AM NOT WASTING WATER, YOU DID THIS. Okay. Okay, no, wait, I'll turn it off. Hand me that towel. -points-

Adam: It's your turn to face it! -grumbles, grabbing the towel and dumping it on his head-

Kris: -keeps the towel on his head, covering half his face- Okay. -takes Adam's hand, kissing the red- I'm doing this for us. I love you. -enters the shower- OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW -turns the knob the other way, stopping the water- -jumps out of the shower, red all over-

Adam: -goes over to him and kisses him hard- Are you normally this romantic, or only on your honeymoon?

Kris: -grins, rubbing his hands- You tell me.

Adam: -laughs- -cups face and kisses gentler- My hero. -pauses- So... we should probably just use the bathtub...

Kris: -face falls- -sputters- -grunts, heads to the bathtub and fills it with warm water, muttering to himself-

Adam: -eyes wide and innocent- What's wrong?

Kris: -narrows his eyes in Adam's direction, then bursts out laughing- Diva.

Adam: -frowns- Douche. -lifts his feet up so he falls into the bathtub- Wet douche. -laughs-

Kris: -laughs, pulls Adam in with him, and kissing him the second he gets in-

Adam: Oh, that's the perfect temperature. -splashes Kris' face-

Kris: -face scrunches, laughing- Oh, it's on. -splashes Adam back-

Adam: -splashes him again- -spots something- Oh, they have the little bubble things!!! Put it in!!

Kris: Oh, cool, the water'll be all... Fluffy and everything. -laughs and dumps all the contents of the bottle in the tub, mixing a little with his hands-

Adam: -grins as the water gets fluffy- -hides under the bubbles-

Kris: -laughs- -faux panic- Oh no, where's Adam?

Adam: -hums I Want You Back by N*sync, still under bubbles-

Kris: Oh! I hear a sound! This might be a clue! -feels Adam underwater- Is this Adam? Have I found him at last?

Adam: -puts Kris' hand on his dick, then rises up to kiss him- What is this, Dora the Explorer?

Kris: -makes a face- It's Where's Waldo, man, Dora is for kids.

Adam: -grins- But stripes make me look fat.

Kris: Hey, -kisses his cheek- nothing makes you look fat.

Adam: Hmm. I'm glad we left the wedding cake at the Coven anyway. -laughs-

Kris: -rolls eyes- What kind of married couple doesn't eat their wedding cake?

Adam: -grins- The kind that doesn't stay for the reception. We're a baaaaaad example.

Kris: Well, we'll have our own reception right here, in the bathtub. We could order pizza or something.

Adam: -wades slightly in the water and pulls him into his lap- At this rate we'll never get to your surprise. -licks the side of his neck-

Kris: I don't mind putting the surprise off. Really. If you knew what it was you wouldn't mind either.

Adam: But I wanna know! -runs teeth lightly over the skin- It's taking the self-control of a saint not to search your mind right now.

Kris: Okay, here's another clue: I'm going to play an instrument that isn't a guitar. Not really, anyway.

Adam: -jaw drops- You play accordion too? -whacks his head- Share some of that talent, douche!

Kris: -laughs- You caught me. I'll be doing No Boundaries with an accordion. I'm glad we're married, Adam.

Adam: Those two sentences have no connection whatsoever. -smile softens- But I'm glad, too.

Kris: -rolls eyes- If you thought I was serious about the No Boundaries on accordion thing I'm going to befriend a werewolf.

Adam: -puts a hand over Kris' eyes and splashes his face again, kissing me after- Mood killer.

Kris: -laughs- Werewolves are not mood killers. They are a subject of conversation.

Adam: Yknow, if you wanted hairy men, I'll just stop shaving my chest.

Kris: -laughs, eye crinkly- I don't like dogs, Adam. I like you.

Adam: -laughs, nudging nose with his own- That's problematic. Mina said she got us a puppy.

Kris: Puppies are cool, I'm just not interested in them romantically. -laughs- What are we naming him or her?

Adam: -thinks- I think he came with a name. Parsely? Paisely? -pauses- Oh! Ainsley! I think...

Kris: -lightly taps on Adam's forehead, laughing- Your memory sucks.

Adam: And you have the attention span of a two-year-old. -splashes him again- You're supposed to be cleaning me.

Kris: -angles his head, grinning- -takes the bottle with shampoo in it- You really trust me with your hair?

Adam: -shrugs- You have magic fingers. Now work some magic.
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 am

*FAST FORWARD TO GONDOLA SCENE*

PART ONE

Kris: -holding Adam's hand- Okay, okay. One big step and then you're in the gondola. You can do it, come on.

Adam: -grits teeth in frustration- That thing is evil! We could drown!

Kris: No, see here... -gestures to Pablo, the dude who rows the thing- This is Pablo. He's going to make sure we're safe. Okay? Come on.

Adam: -flails- Pablo doesn't understand English!

Kris: Yes, he does! And that doesn't have anything to do with the gondola! Come on!

Adam: -looks at him wildly- Promise we won't die?

Kris: -makes a face- ... Yes, 'cause we're immortal, NOW GET ON THE GONDOLA.

Adam: -whines lowly- -grips Kris' hand tight and steps on it, clinging to him without hesitation- -waits for it to stop rocking- -breathes out- Okay, that wasn't so bad. Now, tell me why you're dressed like Pablo.

Kris: -breathes out deeply- I am... dressed like Pablo because... I am going to sing for you. With.... a mandolin.

Adam: -face frozen in shock- You can play the /mandolin?/

Kris: -taking the mandolin out of its case- Nope. I learned it for you.

Adam: And now you're gonna play mandolin /for me?/

Kris: -grins shyly at Adam, like asking permission- If you'd let me?

Adam: -grins widely in glee- Did you know that once, back when I was a little kid faggot, I always found Italian guys hot? And that it's my lifelong dream to get someone to play me the mandolin?

Kris: -grin grows wider- Well, then I'm glad I can give you that. Minus the Italian thing. I'm from Arkansas. But I'm dressed like Pablo. But Pablo's really Spanish. -makes a face- Sorry about the flaw in the plan.

Adam: -shrugs, grinning back- I was thirteen, babe. My journey of self-discovery led me to believe I liked Southern men.

Kris: Um. Uh... Sit down? -points to the bench thing- I'm gonna start singing now.

Adam: Oh! Yeah. Yeah. Okay. -totters his way to the bench and plops down- -grins at him-

Kris: You can sing along if you want to. -looks at Pablo- Please don't laugh. -looks back at Adam, smiling- -plays the opening measures- /Moving forward using all my breath, making love to you was never second best.../

Adam: -smiles gets a little rocky, biting his lip-

Kris: /I saw the world thrashing all around your face, never really knowing it was always mesh and lace../. -grins at Adam, starts swaying with his mandolin- /I'll stop the world and melt with you, you've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time. There's nothing you and I won't do, I'll stop the world and melt with you.../

Adam: -rests elbows on his knees, chin on his knuckles, watching- -may or may not be making googly eyes-

Kris: /You should know better, dream of better lives, the kind which never hate, you should see why.... dropped in the state of imaginary grace... You should know better, I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, you should see why, what I'm comprehending a race that was long gone by.../
Kris: -singing directly to Adam- /I'll stop the world and melt with you, you've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time... There's nothing you and I won't do, I'll stop the world and melt with you.../

Adam: -sees Pablo at the corner of his eye, smirking- -flips him off- -tries to hide his smile and his flushed face with a hand-

Kris: -turns head around to narrow his eyes at Pablo- You just row. Or else I will hit you with this mandolin. -laughs, singing again- I'll stop the world and melt with you, the future's open wide... -humming- Hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmmmm.... I'll stop the world, I'll stop the world, I'll stop the world and melt with youuu. -strums the last chord-

Adam: Fuck the mandolin. -stands up and crosses the span of the gondola swiftly, making it rock slightly- -takes Kris' face in his hands and kisses him four times- Fuck. I. Love. You.
Kris: -grins into the kisses- I love you too. Can we go back to the hotel so I can change out of this now?

Adam: -rests hands on his hips- Actually, no. This boat thing is actually pretty convenient. Now I don't need to get a limo... not that they're allowed here anyway...

Kris: We could climb up balconies and get to our room in the hotel. Except I'm not doing that wearing this.

Adam: What you're wearing's fine. I'll yank out the buttons anyway. -grins, sits them down and leans back-

Kris: No, man, that wouldn't be very considerate if you think about the dude who made this shirt. -laughs-

Adam: I'm sure he got paid. -leans in for a kiss, shouting something Italianny to Pablo- -gets comfortable as they're steered away from the hotel-

Kris: -looks around frantically- What did you say? Where are we going?

Adam: -smirks- What? You think you're the only one with a surprise?

Kris: -smiles shyly- You didn't have to do anything for me.

Adam: -pokes tongue out- I'd do anything for you.

Kris: Okay, then, uh... Gimme a clue.

Adam: -thinks- It's something...... Italian.

Kris: ... Well, that rules every other country out. Great clue.

Adam: I know, right? -grins- Can we make out while we get there?

Kris: -jerks his head in Pablo's direction- With him here?

Adam: -looks sharply at Pablo- Hey. Pablo. Look away. -turns back to Kris- He saw you sing, anyway. In my opinion, that's more personal.

Kris: Who says I don't sing when we kiss? -smirks, sits beside Adam and cups his face, kissing him- -into the kiss, sounding like he's trying not to laugh- And I'm feeling, I'm feeling, I'm feeeeeellliiiiiiiiinnnngggg!!!!!! OH GOD KRIS! -breaks the kiss to laugh really hard-

Adam: -looks harassed- Don't everrr try to copy my voice again or I'm dunking your head in the water.

Kris: I'll drag you down with me and you'll get your clothes wet, Adam. You'll get your clothes wet. -snickers-

Adam: -narrows eyes- I'll get /you/ wet. -puts a hand over Kris' crotch and squeezes- With PABLO watching. You think i mind?

Kris: -looks around, panicked- -high-pitched- I MIND!

Adam: -leans in, palming him slowly- -snickers- Really?

Kris: -makes flaily arms in the direction of Pablo- YES REALLY!!!

Adam: -shifts his body to cover his hand from Pablo- -leans in to lick along Kris' neck- -lowly- We can always eat him.

Kris: Um... Pablo... Could you swim to the nearest building? It's much safer there.

Adam: -bites down without breaking the skin- /I meant when we get there. I don't feel like rowing, do you?/

Kris: No, but – -sighs- Fine, fine. But we're not eating him. He's done a lot for us.

Adam: -happily- 'Kay. -sinks fangs into his neck-

Kris: -bites his bottom lip to keep from making ~noises, tries not to think of Pablo-

Adam: -hooks one knee over his to draw closer, changing the angle to suck harder-

Kris: Pablo: -WITH SPANISH-ITALIAN-MEHIKAN ACCENT- Hey, hey, we're here!

Adam: -groans, waving dismissively at Pablo- -grips Kris harder so he stays in place, lapping up more of the blood-

Kris: -moans softly, screwing his eyes shut- Pablo: HEY. HEY, WE'RE HERE. CIAO.

Adam: -growls slightly in his throat- -picks Kris up easily and dashes out from the gondola at ~vampire speed- -goes into a nearby alley and pins him to the wall, still drinking-

Kris: -moans, throwing his head back and dragging his fingernails down Adam's back-

Adam: -sucks one last mouthful out and tears away, rolling the taste on his tongue- -pants, eyes lidded- -licks his teeth and kisses him once- Gotta leave some for later.

Kris: -still has his head pressed on the wall- -panting- I love you. Hope you know that.
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 am

PART TWO

Adam: I know. -sincerely- Thank you. -takes his hand and laces their fingers, tugging him out front- Now let's go see your surprise.

Kris: -excitedly- Oh, yay!

Adam: -pulls him to the front, then puts hands over his eyes, prodding him forward- -takes his hands off when they're at the steps- -singsongs- We're here.

Kris: -opens his eyes, smiling, and looks at the building- -jaw drops-

Adam: -puts a fingertip under his jaw to close his mouth- -has a questioning look on his face-

Kris: Wow, this place looks amazing, man. ... Wow.

Adam: And it's ours... yours... for a day. -grins-

Kris: -eyes widen, voice goes up an octave- Are you freakin serious?

Adam: I'm never serious! -laughs- 'Cept when it comes to you.

Kris: -laughs- That's real sweet, Adam. -looks back at the building again- So what are we gonna do?

Adam: -grins- What else? It's a ballroom. What do you think? -takes hand and leads him up the stairs-

Kris: -looks excited- Sounds good. -smirks- Especially after what happened the last time we danced together...

Adam: -grips his hand harder, pulling him along- -opens the door, with http://www.lasplash.com/uploads/1/st_regis_grand-rome-24_003.jpg inside- -closes it behind him-

Kris: -jaw drops, staring at the room- -under his breath- Oh gosh.

Adam: -looks at him, grin- -kisses his open mouth- You like it?

Kris: -in awe- i love it, oh my gosh. You didn't have to. At all. Oh gosh.

Adam: -grins wider- Yeah, and I didn't have to go on American Idol either. Then I wouldn't have met you.

Kris: -looks up at Adam, smiles, eyes all crinkly- -takes his hand, and goes to the center of the ballroom- Teach me how to dance.

Adam: -smiles, puts his hands where they're supposed to be- -closes his eyes, swaying slightly- -leans closer to his ear- -softly- /Come away with me in the night Come away with me And I will write you a song/

Kris: -smiles, all shy now, buries his face in Adam's shoulder, swaying along-

Adam: -kisses his ear, voice dropping lower as they turn- /Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies/

Kris: -listens to Adam, taking every note in, holding him even closer-

Adam: -takes his hand suddenly, spinning him- /'Coz I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love suicide.../

Kris: -through a grin, softly- /I'll be better when I'm older../. -looks up at Adam and looks directly into his eyes- /I'll be the greatest fan of your life./

Adam: -grins, hands on his shoulders, stroking his neck with his thumbs- You stole my line.

Kris: -laughs- I did. And I mean it.

Adam: -scrunches his face- We've got long lives, you know.

Kris: Yep. And I'll love every second of yours. -grins- Ours.

Adam: -laughs slightly, still dancing to no music- No dying allowed.

Kris: -laughs- Duh. -puts a finger on Adam's face, right beside his lips- No sad faces allowed ever, too, okay?

Adam: -grins, bites gently at the tip of his finger- No going to bed fighting.

Kris: -laughs- Only good times.

Adam: -licks his fingertip, smiling- Only the /best/ times.
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 am

PART THREE

Adam: I'll behave now, I promise. -grins-

Kris: -faux shock- Adam Lambert, behaved? Shocking.

Adam: -lets go of his finger- -bites his lip- Hey, I mean it, okay? All yours, if you're all mine.

Kris: -smiles without showing his teeth- I am all yours. All yours.

Adam: -still swaying, hands creep down to cup his ass- All mine? -grins cheekily-

Kris: -buries face in Adam's shoulder, laughing really hard- All yours.

Adam: -smiling, hands drifting up under his shirt- Who needs anyone else anyway?

Kris: Exaaactly. -presses himself closer to Adam, when he notices Adam's hands are under his shirt- I thought you said you'd behave?

Adam: -hands trailing heat up his skin, still swaying- I /am/ behaving. Taking it slow. See? You're not naked yet.

Kris: Ballrooms are for dancing. Not sex.

Adam: -hands go to the front of his shirt, pinching his nipples- -leans in to kiss him wetly- You sure?

Kris: -eyes closing, breathless- Yeah. Hotel rooms are for sex, though.

Adam: -hands curl inwards, tearing his shirt open, buttons and everything- -murmurs against his mouth- I don't know, this whole ballroom thing has ambiance.

Kris: -grinning- Okay. Whatever you want then. I am yours.

Adam: -grins- Glad you see it my way. -shrugs the rest of the Pablo shirt off, kissing his shoulder-

Kris: -holding the ends of Adam's shirt- This isn't fair, you take your shirt off too.

Adam: -smirks- Be my guest.

Kris: -unbuttons the buttons and tosses the cardigan somewhere- I really like that sweater on you, by the way. -lifts Adam's shirt up his head and throws that to where the cardigan is, too- Now we're even.

Adam: -grins, kissing him and pushing him down- Mom gave it to me. Guess she knows best.

Kris: -pulls Adam down with him, starts kissing him passionately-

Adam: -cups the back of his head, holding himself up with a hand- Love... you...

Kris: -into the kiss- Love you more

Adam: -grins, kissing the side of his mouth- Prove it.

Kris: -stops kissing for a couple seconds, looking straight into Adam's eyes- What do you want me to do for you?

Adam: -kisses him again, frowning slightly- I don't know. Nothing. Everything. -kisses him softly- You confuse me.

Kris: -apologetic face- I'm sorry.

Adam: -whispers- I didn't say it was a bad thing.

Kris: -purses lips thoughtfully- Well. If I could, I'd rent out the entire moon just for us both, and we'd watch this world turn, and the moon would be completely ours. Yours. I don't know if that proves anything, but I'd really love to do that for you someday.

Adam: -laughs softly, kissing his jaw- Don't mess with the moon, babe. You'd cause tidal waves or something.

Kris: -laughs- Probably so. -kisses Adam, full on the mouth- -softly, into the kiss- Thanks again, man. For all of this.

Adam: -cups his cheek with a hand, deepening the kiss- For what? Getting you off the market?

Kris: -laughs- Yep. And for, y'know. Marrying me. And for the hot air balloon, and for this, and for loving me. Y'know. Just thanks for everything.

Adam: -expression softens- Thanks for putting up with me. I know I'm a pain sometimes. I don't deserve half of what you give to me.

Kris: -makes a face- Yes you do. Yes you do, Adam.

Adam: -grins ruefully- I don't buy it. You have forever to convince me, though.

Kris: -smiles- A forever I look forward to.

Adam: -smiles, kissing down his neck- Don't you do that sleeping for a hundred years thing on me, kay?

Kris: -laughs- I'm the sleeping beauty? Oh really?

Adam: Well, you snore like a bull. And you are kind of pretty. -laughs, licking a stripe down his chest-

Kris: Sleeping Beauty didn't snore, and you are pretty. -knots fingers in Adam's hair-

Adam: Not as pretty as you. -presses mouth against his abdomen, exhaling slowly- Twink.

Kris: -breathless, biting his bottom lip and looking up at the ceiling- You're prettier than me.

Adam: -rakes teeth lightly across skin- That's true. I'd never marry someone prettier than me. -laughs- Kidding.

Kris: -bites down bottom lip harder- Not kidding, no one's prettier than you.

Adam: -meets his eyes, swirling his tongue on his abdomen- Not even Shakira?

Kris: -screws eyes shut - NOT EVEN SHAKIRA, SHE DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE.

Adam: -pinches his hip- Hey, look at me. -grins- Anyway, you're just saying that 'coz I'm about to go down on you.

Kris: -groaning, curling and uncurling his toes- Why did you have to tell me that?

Adam: -blows on the wet spots- What, you'd rather I just fuck you dry?

Kris: -still breathless- I'm game for anything. We're having sex in a ballroom. Might as well, like, make it dirty. And really freakin memorable.

Adam: -growls slightly- Fuck, I love when you say that. -pulls down his pants, practically rips them off-

Adam: -under his breath- Dirty little motherfucker..

Kris: -bites down on his lower lip, fingers scratching the floor-

Adam: -kisses down his groin, ignoring ~Kris and kissing the side of his thigh, murmuring into his skin- I love you I love you I love you...

Kris: -moans, desperately scratching at the floor-

Adam: -rubs cheek against hist high- Tell me what you want, baby.

Kris: -throaty- I want you I want you I want all of you fuck.

Adam: -looks at him again- -lowly- /All/ of me? /Right now?/
Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glampire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am

BONUS HONEYMOON PHOTOS:

Glampire
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

[Nice photo-editing, son.]

until the end of the world?
Christian.
Egétes

View user profile http://thecovenx.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top